Saturday, November 13, 2010

The impact of Child Sponsorship

Even after meeting Christopher, our sponsored child, last year it didn't really sink home to me.  But reading the following post Juan Pablo Belmonte I was struck.  The realities of harsh life and desperte people are too far from us. If you wonder what can be done to help people in desperat situations read this post. 

I hope you will be touched and motivated as I was. 

Link to it here =>  What Are We Building?

This blog also challenged me because of it's practicality.  I was asking this question of our upcoming trip just a few weeks ago.  I look forward to the "building project" God has in store for our team in just a week's time. 

Keep an eye on our blog here to see what God does this trip in the community of Sierra Prieta.

No comments:

Post a Comment